The Sweethearts' Knitting Club (Twilight, Texas #1) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Twilight, Texas series.
- #2: The True Love Quilting Club (Twilight, Texas #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The First Love Cookie Club (Twilight, Texas #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Welcome Home Garden Club: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Christmas at Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: I'll Be Home for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Wedding for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Cowboy, It's Cold Outside: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Valentine's Day Disaster: A Twilight, Texas Novella (Mass Market): $4.99
- #10: The Christmas Dare: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Hardcover): $26.99
- #11: The Christmas Backup Plan (Twilight, Texas #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Second Chance Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The Cowboy Cookie Challenge: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
The first book in Lori Wilde’s new series set in small-town Twilight, Texas, The Sweethearts’ Knitting Club is the story of Flynn McGregor, a young woman who’s always done exactly what her friends, family, and fellow knitters have told her to do—until Jesse Calloway, her bad-boy high school sweetheart, roars back into town.
About the Author
Lori Wilde is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers’ Weekly bestselling author of 87 works of romantic fiction. She’s a three-time Romance Writers’ of America RITA finalist and has four times been nominated for Romantic Times Readers’ Choice Award. She has won numerous other awards as well. Her books have been translated into 26 languages, with more than four million copies of her books sold worldwide. Her breakout novel, The First Love Cookie Club, has been optioned for a TV movie.
Lori is a registered nurse with a BSN from Texas Christian University. She holds a certificate in forensics and is also a certified yoga instructor.
A fifth-generation Texan, Lori lives with her husband, Bill, in the Cutting Horse Capital of the World; where they run Epiphany Orchards, a writing/creativity retreat for the care and enrichment of the artistic soul.
Lori Wilde has created a rich and wonderful story about the charm of small town life combined with the power and passion of first love. Delicious! — New York Times Bestselling author Robyn Carr
“Delicious details, a small town full of memorable characters, great dialogue, and humor all combine to make this a highly enjoyable tale about two people who find healing--and each other.” — Booklist (starred review) on All of Me
“[T]heir personal development forms the heart and soul of the novel, a delicately revealing in-depth character study. Wilde’s clever combination of humor, sorrow and love brings a deeply appealing sense of realism.” — Publishers Weekly on All of Me