The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #1) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Lincoln Rhyme Novel series.
- #2: The Coffin Dancer: A Novel (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #2) (Paperback): $18.00
- #3: The Empty Chair (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: The Stone Monkey: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: The Vanished Man: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: The Twelfth Card: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: The Cold Moon (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: The Broken Window (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #8) (Paperback): $17.00
- #9: The Burning Wire (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #9) (Paperback): $17.00
- #10: The Kill Room Lib/E: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Lincoln Rhyme Novels #10) (Compact Disc): $89.99
- #11: The Kill Room (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #11) (Large Print / Hardcover): $42.00
- #12: The Skin Collector (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): $40.00
- #13: The Steel Kiss (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: The Burial Hour (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #14) (Large Print / Hardcover): $42.00
- #15: The Midnight Lock (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.00
DON'T MISS THE NBC TELEVISION SERIES LINCOLN RHYME: HUNT FOR THE BONE COLLECTOR
The first novel in the New York Times bestselling series featuring forensic detective Lincoln Rhyme—from the author of The Never Game.
“Lightning-paced…a breakneck thrill ride.”—The Wall Street Journal
Lincoln Rhyme was once a brilliant criminologist, a genius in the field of forensics—until an accident left him physically and emotionally shattered. But now a diabolical killer is challenging Rhyme to a terrifying and ingenious duel of wits. With police detective Amelia Sachs by his side, Rhyme must follow a labyrinth of clues that reaches back to a dark chapter in New York City’s past—and reach further into the darkness of the mind of a madman who won’t stop until he has stripped life down to the bone.
Includes the short story “A Perfect Plan” and a chapter from The Midnight Lock.
About the Author
Jeffery Deaver is the #1 international bestselling author of more than thirty-five novels, three collections of short stories, and a nonfiction law book. His books are sold in 150 countries and translated into twenty-five languages. His first novel featuring Lincoln Rhyme, The Bone Collector, was made into a major motion picture starring Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. He's received or been shortlisted for a number of awards around the world, including Novel of the Year by the International Thriller Writers and the Steel Dagger from the Crime Writers' Association in the United Kingdom. In 2014, he was the recipient of three lifetime achievement awards. A former journalist, folksinger, and attorney, he was born outside of Chicago and has a bachelor of journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a law degree from Fordham University.
Praise for The Bone Collector
“The Bone Collector is so dazzling, it makes your eyes water.”—The New York Times Book Review
“The headlong narrative...never lets up, and there is plenty of genuine forensic knowledge in evidence. There are dramatic switcheroos up to the very last page, and a climactic battle to the death.”—Publishers Weekly
“Deaver marries forensic work that would do Patricia Cornwell proud to a turbocharged plot that puts Benzedrine to shame.”—Booklist
“Craftily blends cutting-edge forensics, turn-of-the-century-Manhattan mayhem, pursuers becoming pursued.”—The Wall Street Journal
“A top-notch thriller....Rhyme is a great character...and Sachs a great partner. Chilling.”—San Francisco Chronicle
More Praise for Jeffrey Deaver
“The master of ticking-bomb suspense.”—People
“The Lincoln Rhyme series is simply outstanding.”—San Jose Mercury News
“[Rhyme] is among the most brilliant and vulnerable of crime fiction’s heroes.”—New York Post
“[Deaver is] the most clever plotter on the planet.”—Publishers Weekly
“Deaver is the master of the plot twist, and readers will only drive themselves crazy trying to outguess him.”—Booklist