A Dark Steel Death (Tom Harper Mystery #10) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Tom Harper Mystery series.
- #1: Gods of Gold (Det. Insp. Tom Harper Mystery #1) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #2: Two Bronze Pennies (Det. Insp. Tom Harper Mystery #2) (Hardcover): $34.99
- #3: Skin Like Silver (Tom Harper Mystery #3) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #4: The Iron Water (Tom Harper Mystery #4) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #5: On Copper Street (Tom Harper Mystery #5) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #6: The Tin God (Tom Harper Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #7: The Leaden Heart (Tom Harper Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #8: Molten City (Tom Harper Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #9: Brass Lives (Tom Harper Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #11: Rusted Souls (Tom Harper Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $31.99
Tom Harper must catch a traitor intent on disrupting the war effort and bringing terror to the streets of Leeds in this page-turning mystery.
"Nickson does his usual superb job of evoking the period and . . . reinforces his place in the front rank of historical mystery authors"- Publishers Weekly Starred Review
Leeds. December, 1916. Deputy Chief Constable Tom Harper is called out in the middle of the night when a huge explosion rips through a munitions factory supplying war materials, leaving death and destruction in its wake. A month later, matches and paper to start a fire are found in an army clothing depot. It's a chilling discovery: there's a saboteur running loose on the streets of Leeds.
About the Author
Chris Nickson is the author of nine previous Tom Harper mysteries, seven highly acclaimed novels in the Richard Nottingham series, and four Simon Westow mysteries. He is also a well-known music journalist. He lives in his beloved Leeds.