Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody y el amuleto de la mala suerte / Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $10.95
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and Friends: Izzy Azumi, F.D.O. (Future Dog Owner) (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
It’s Backwards Day, so Judy Moody double-dares herself to become Queen of the Good Mood for one whole week. Can she do it?
Will the real Judy Moody please stand up? In honor of Backwards Day, Judy Moody double-dares herself to become a NOT moody, cool-as-a-cucumber Queen of the Good Mood for one whole week. But when her combed hair, matching outfits, and good moods hang around for days after, her friends begin to worry. Could this smiley Judy be an imposter?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. Megan McDonald lives in California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Stink and Judy Moody books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, and Rose's Garden. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
The delightfully flawed Judy’s trials with being “good” will resonate with any child forced to summon a little self-control. Utterly appealing pen-and-ink art and situations readers can’t help but enjoy our evidence for why Judy’s adventures continue to be popular. Even new Moody fans will find diving into the series this late in the game a pleasure.
McDonald’s peppy writing, with an undercurrent of understanding and sympathy for irrepressible Judy’s struggles, and Reynolds’ energetic line drawings make for another winning entry in this popular series.